Monday, March 15, 2010

She is talking and smiling!


She is talking and smiling! Primarily around Debbie, and she talks around Sammy. When I (Vic) walk in, she gets stone cold serious. I think she is slowly getting used to me, though. I grow on people :) Plus, considering that in the orphanage she was probably surrounded only by women and children, this is more than likely par for the course. So the new prayer is that she trusts me and loosens up around me :)

Her smile (recorded by Deb) and laugh is sooooooooo cute. I can't wait until she does that around me. She fell asleep on me yesterday while I was holding her, it was awesome.

Speaking of being 'stone cold' serious, this picture is something I saw on the streets and it made me laugh. Wrestling fans in India!


6 comments:

  1. Praise God for those giggles and smiles!!! How exciting!

    And 'rassling' rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there...she will certainly warm up and become a daddy's girl! Thanks for posting your journey. Praying for you in MN!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Hey Hawk, I should've introduced India to Santino! He could have over a billion fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will be daddy's little girl in no time, and you wrapped around her little finger!! I just can't wait to see all of you together!
    love you
    ~michelle briley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she is starting to trust you if she's already falling asleep on you ;) It's awesome to hold your sleeping child! I'll pray that Madison continues to open up to everyone!!!
    I'm way too excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh, that last comment was me, Elizabeth C. lol

    ReplyDelete