Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Mosquitoes Know I'm Here.

(This is Vic)

Word has spread, Vic is back in India. Last time I was here, I was gourmet food for mosquitoes. This time, I have been under the radar until yesterday- I had a pretty good 'bite-free' run going. Suddenly, it's like they all know I'm back and have moved in for the kill. This wouldn't be so bad except that I react badly to these bites, with every one turning into a giant red lump on me that just constantly hurts. I will spare you pictures. It's gross.

It is REALLY hard not to itch.

5 comments:

  1. (This is Debbie)

    Vic's becoming paranoid of the mosquitoes. He's swatting the air like he's crazy. Sammy and I see no mosquitoes. Maddy is just looking at her dad like he's nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! sounds like Darryl in Alaska! Megs and I were bite free and Darryl was a swollen mess! I have enjoyed all your blogs, thanks for keeping us involved in this awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty vic for the lack of pictures. We all thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know,you tell me allllllllllllllll the time!

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be sweet if you got bit in the middle of your forehead!

    ReplyDelete